1 ½ cups prepared lean chicken or 2 cups prepared elbow or scallop shell pasta/drained
1 cup chopped celery
¼ cup diced scallion or yellow onion
3-4 baby carrots, slivered
½ cup Olive Oil Best Foods mayo or Miracle Whip, low calorie
½ pkg. onion soup mix, any brand
2 t. mustard of your choice
¼ cup pickle relish, dill or sweet
1 pkg. Stevia ( a gram) OPTIONAL
fruit of your choice: ½ C. craisins/raisins/sliced and peeled apple/pineapple chunks
½ cup cashews or peanuts
2 hard boiled eggs, prepared & chilled
Season with: 1 t. garlic powder, 1 t. marjoram, 1 t. tarragon, 1/2 t. health salt, 1 t. pepper, 1 t. lemon pepper
- Chop chicken into small chunks. Put in mixing bowl.
- Chop celery and onion into small pieces, add to bowl.
- Slice carrots into slivers, add.
- Add the pickle relish, mustard, mayo, and Stevia.
- Peel and slice the eggs and gently cut them into slivers and fold them in.
- Fold in the fruit and the nuts.
- Chill for two hours and enjoy. Serves 4-5.